The Kanohi Tryna is the Mask of Reanimation. It allows its' user to give artificial life to and control dead bodies for as long as they maintain concentration. The amount of concentration required to keep the corpses animated increases with the number of corpses controlled.
- Makuta Steeliroc - Primary mask.
- Makuta Ysiel - Primary mask.
- Toa Angelus Thete - Primary mask.
- Toa Gielinor Lletya - Primary mask.
- Toa Mahri Matoro - Formerly; now deceased.
- Warga Burdok - Primary mask.
- A Toa wouldn't typically wear this Kanohi, as they consider its' power to be immoral. However, the Kanohi Ignika gave Matoro this mask as a test of his character.
- If an Iden-user inhabits a corpse and a Tryna-user reanimates it, the two can work together to imitate the deceased being.