Technology is a tertiary Elemental Power.
In the Matoran Universe, Technology is often represented by the Matoran prefix Mi-, as well as the colors silver, pearl dark gray, and black.
- Mi-Matoran represent the Element of Technology and come in color combinations of silver, gunmetal, and black. Mi-Matoran also contain a very miniscule amount of Technology energy, to the point where they are more able to work with electronics. Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Technology can be either male or female.
- Toa of Technology possess the Elemental Power of Technology, allowing them to create, control, and absorb all technological devices, as well as other abilities such as technopathy. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Technology Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Technology possess small traces of Elemental Technology power.
- Mi-Torika represent the Element of Technology. Some Mi-Torika also contain a very minuscule amount of Technology energy.
- Some Sharaku of Technology possess the Elemental Power of Technology, allowing them to control, create, and absorb all manners of technological devices, as well as other abilities such as technopathy. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Technology Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Launching, absorbing, and manipulating Technological attacks.
- Increased ability to work on technology.
- Creating technological devices.
- Performing a Technology Nova Blast. (Toa-exclusive)
- When combined with the Elemental Powers of Spirits and Iron, it can be used to create a sentient automaton.
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis Cage. As long as each wields a different element, and providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, then any six Toa can create a Protodermis Cage.
All of the following have or have had the Elemental Power of Technology:
- Mi-Matoran - Inaccessible.
- Dotå - Diminished when he became a Turaga.
- Some Mi-Torika - Limited Technology powers.
- Jurjax - Limited Technology powers. (Deceased)
All of the following locations are or were affiliated with Technology:
- This element was created by BZPower and C.I.R.C.L.E. member Kohila.
- Avarón and Monsth have limited non-elemental Technology powers.
|Elements & Powers|
|Spherus Magna||Elements||Darkness | Fire | Ice | Iron | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Water|
|Elements||Primary||Air | Brimstone | Crystal | Earth | Elasticity | Electricity | Fire | Fungi | Ice | Iron|
Jungle | Lightning | Magma | Plasma | Stone | Water
|Secondary||Density | Energy | Fate | Gravity | Health | Insects | Light | Magnetism|
Moonglow | Power Scream | Psionics | Radiation | Rahi | Shadow | Sonics
Storms | Weather
|Tertiary||Anger | Darkness | Disintegration | Fear | Hunger | Poison | Shattering | Sleep|
Spirits | Technology
|Powers||Legendary||Creation | Life | Time|
|Other||Acid | Heat | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Sand | Shape-Shifting | Stasis|
Telekinesis | Telepathy | Teleportation | Vacuum
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|