This "Village of Plasma" was renamed as such in honor of Atemu after the Fall of Āpep and is located on the western bank of the island's main water source, the River Hāpi. It is home to many different types of Matoran and a plethora of shops all surrounding the dominate architectural feature that is the Great Philæ Temple.
- Ånpu: A Wha-Matoran turned Toa Neţeru of Health.
- Atemu: A former Toa Sāh of Plasma turned Turaga and Village Leader.
- Åusår: A Kur-Matoran turned Toa Neţeru of Rahi.
- Åuset: A -Matoran turned Toa Neţeru of Jungle.
- Bast: A Holy Order of the Sisterhood of Het-hert Member.
- Heru: An Uk-Matoran turned Toa Neţeru of Density.
- Kohilå: A Kur-Matoran turned Toa Mosi of Spirits. (Formerly)
- Nebt-het: An Um-Matoran turned Toa Neţeru of Power Scream.
- Nekhebet: The Chronicler of Kemet Nui.
- Sekhet: The Captain of the Guard.
- Sutekh: A Hu-Matoran turned Toa Neţeru of Weather.
- Uatchet: The Local Leader of the Holy Order of the Sisterhood of Het-hert.
- Zåhåku: A Kur-Matoran turned Toa Ceronox of Rahi. (Formerly)
- Åusår's Bazaar: A Tohunga Trading Post.
- Great Philæ Temple: An abbey founded by the Holy Order of the Sisterhood of Het-hert.
- Maā-ti Ur: A secretive chamber that houses a Suva.
- The Rahi Stop: A Rahi Rescue Shelter and Training Business.
- The Coming of the Neţeru
- The Treatise of Åuset and Åusår
- The Light in the Shadows
- The Balance Reborn
|Dome of Kemet Nui|
|Åm-Ţuat Nui | Byblos Nui | Kazbåh Nui | Kemet Nui | Kush Nui | Punt Nui|
|Behka Desert ( Dåhklå Oasis | Faråfa Dunes ) | Cliffs of Manu ( Manu ) | Denderah Rock | Re-stau | River Hāpi|
Sekhem Plains | Tai-Koro ( Åusår's Bazaar | Great Philæ Temple | Maā-ti Ur | The Rahi Stop ) | Ta-she Lowlands