Kohrak are created when Av-Matoran fulfill their Destiny and transform into mechanical insectoids. They are then transported to Bohrok Nests to await the signal to cleanse the island camouflage of the Great Spirit Mata Nui. They are aided by the Bohrok Va Kohrak Va.
The Tahnok swarms beneath the Isle of Mata Nui were awakened by Makuta Teridax, upon his defeat by the Toa Mata. Almost immediately swarms of Kohrak and Pahrak assaulted Ta-Koro before being confronted by the Toa. The Kohrak were able to temporarily defeat the heroes, until two of their number managed to create a large storm, driving the swarms off.
The Kohrak, along with the other swarms, continued their attempts to cleanse Mata Nui, combating all obstacles in their way. When the Bahrag were defeated and captured by the Toa, the Kohrak were rendered immobile, with no direction. The Matoran then reprogrammed them to help fix the destruction they caused, which they continued to do until they received a signal to return to their nests by the Bahrag.
Abilities & TraitsEdit
Kohrak consider themselves invincible and are dismissive of danger. Thus, they have no regard for their own safety. They will carry on working until they have no choice but to react. However, they have one weakness: they always confront one on one, rather than as a unified force, forcing them to rely on their formidable individual skills.
Kohrak use their Ice Shields to channel their powers.
- Bohrok Promo Comic
- BIONICLE Chronicles 2: Beware the Bohrok
- McDonald's Comic 3: Secret of the Swarm
- Wall of History (BIONICLE.com) (Mentioned Only)
- Comic 4: The Bohrok Awake
- BIONICLE: Mask of Light
- BIONICLE: Collector's Sticker Book
- BIONICLE: The Official Guide to BIONICLE
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Makuta's Guide to the Universe
- Bohrok Promo Animations
- The Battle for Mata Nui (Non-canonical Appearance)
- BIONICLE: Matoran Adventures (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Toa Nuva Promo CD
- BIONICLE: The Game (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Toa Nuva Promo Animations
- BIONICLE: Maze of Shadows (Non-canonical Appearance)
- BIONICLE Heroes (Non-canonical Appearance)
|Types||Standard||Gahlok | Kohrak | Lehvak | Nuhvok | Pahrak | Tahnok|
Aquavak | Åvolok | Herdok | Krånok | Necrovak | Tårvok
|Bohrok Va||Gahlok Va | Kohrak Va | Lehvak Va | Nuhvok Va | Pahrak Va | Tahnok Va|
Aquavak Va | Åvolok Va | Herdok Va | Krånok Va | Necrovak Va | Tårvok Va
|Bohrok-Kal||Gahlok-Kal | Kohrak-Kal | Lehvak-Kal | Nuhvok-Kal | Pahrak-Kal | Tahnok-Kal|
Åvolok-Kal | Herdok-Kal | Krånok-Kal | Tårvok-Kal
|Other||Bahrag | Krana | Krana-Kal | Av-Matoran|