|This article is about the Island. You may be looking for the Dome.|
The Isle of Kemet Nui is the primary landmass located within the dome that bears the same name.
The island is dominated by a vast desert landscape and thus has only one primary population center, Tai-Koro, meanwhile a much smaller secondary population center, simply called Manu, is located west-southwest of Tai-Koro and houses mostly mineworkers. The two villages are connected via the Re-stau.
- The Sebåu are the main residents of Kemet Nui; however, they are troglodytes, and thus are infrequently seen on the surface of the island.
- A number of Matoran.
- Several species of Rahi.
- The Coming of the Neţeru
- The Treatise of Åuset and Åusår
- The Light in the Shadows
- The Strength Unbound (Mentioned Only)
- The Balance Reborn
- Dark Earth (Mentioned Only In an Alternate Universe)
- Shadows in the Reflection (Mentioned Only In an Alternate Universe)
- Like Birds, Like Wind (Not Mentioned by Name in an Alternate Universe)
|Dome of Kemet Nui|
|Åm-Ţuat Nui | Byblos Nui | Kazbåh Nui | Kemet Nui | Kush Nui | Punt Nui|
|Behka Desert ( Dåhklå Oasis | Faråfa Dunes ) | Cliffs of Manu ( Manu ) | Denderah Rock | Re-stau | River Hāpi|
Sekhem Plains | Tai-Koro ( Åusår's Bazaar | Great Philæ Temple | Maā-ti Ur | The Rahi Stop ) | Ta-she Lowlands