The Kanohi Kadin is the Mask of Flight. It allows its' user to soar through the sky under their own power. The user does not need a running start to get off the ground, as is needed by Kanohi Miru. The Noble version allows the user to fly, but not as fast or as long as the Great version.
- Great: Nuparu used his Kanohi Kadin to fly through Zaktan, breaking apart the Piraka's Protodite body in Power Play.
- Toa Inika Nuparu - Formerly; changed into his Great Volitak when he became a Toa Mahri.
- Toa Nestec Xere - Formerly; now deceased.
- Toa Nestec Zahyr - Formerly; discarded in exchange for a Kanohi Slekux when he was altered into a Mecha.
- Toa Voya Jovan - Formerly; became Noble when he was transformed into a Turaga Voya.
- Jovan - Formerly; became Great when he was transformed into a Toa.
- Nuparu - Formerly; became an organic Great when he was transformed into a Toa Inika.
- Xere - Formerly; became Great when he was transformed into a Toa Nestec.
- Zahyr - Formerly; became Great when he was transformed into a Toa Nestec.
- The BIONICLE team gave Nuparu a Mask of Flight because it would be humorous and ironic for a Toa of Earth, who rarely sees daylight, to actually fly, while Kongu, who lived in the treetops for most of his life as a Matoran, cannot.