The Kanohi Jutlin is the Mask of Corruption. It allows its' user to break down inanimate or non-living objects within their range of vision by causing them to decompose and rust.
Jutlin can be made from Kanoka of Weakness.
- Åtukåm Āpep - Primary mask.
- Fironian Ina'sul - Primary mask.
- Makuta Antroz - Formerly; now deceased.
- Makuta Spiriah - Formerly; now deceased.
- Makuta Zardan - Primary mask.
- Makuta Zortan - Primary mask.
- Matoran Kyric - Briefly; infused with Energized Protodermis.
- Toa Harvask Ve-karn- Primary mask.
- Toa Hytrax Tamek - Primary Mask.
- Tamek - Formerly; became Great when he was transformed into a Toa Hytrax.
- Ve-karn - Formerly; became Great when he was transformed into a Toa Harvask.
|The Kanohi Jutlin form used by Antroz and Spiriah.|
|The Kanohi Jutlin form used by Antroz for piloting the Jetrax T6.|
|A Noble Kanohi Jutlin|
- Toa would not typically wear this mask, as they feel its' power is immoral.
- Antroz and Spiriah's Kanohi Jutlin have teeth because they shape-shifted the masks to have them. The teeth are not actually part of the mask's proper form.