Disintegration is a tertiary Elemental Power sometimes also referred to as Decay.
In the Matoran Universe, Disintegration is represented by the Matoran prefix Ul-, and the colors black, blue, and gray.
- Ul-Matoran represent the Element of Disintegration. Ul-Matoran also contain a very minuscule amount of Disintegration energy. Almost all Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Disintegration are male.
- Toa of Disintegration possess the Elemental Power of Disintegration, allowing them to control, create, and absorb the structure of matter. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Disintegration Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Disintegration possess small traces of Elemental Disintegration power.
- Rahkshi and Kraata of Disintegration and Molecular Disruption, as well as all Makuta, have a limited range of Disintegration powers.
- Absorbing, manipulating, and launching disintegration-based attacks.
- Unleashing a Disintegration Nova Blast. (Toa-exclusive)
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis Cage. As long as each wields a different element, and providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, then any six Toa can create a Protodermis Cage.
All of the following have or have had the Element of Disintegration:
- Ul-Matoran - Inaccessible.
- Arraic - Diminished when he became a Turaga.
- All Makuta - Limited Disintegration powers.
- All Kraata and Rahkshi of Disintegration and Molecular Disruption - Limited Disintegration powers.
- Gelt - Limited Disintegration powers. (Deceased)
- Takutanuva - Limited Disintegration powers; now unmerged.
- Āpep - Limited Disintegration powers.
- Aso - Limited Disintegration powers.
- Brutaka - Limited Disintegration powers while Antidermis-controlled.
- Ulreq - Limited Disintegration powers.
- Xakan - Limited Disintegration powers.
All of the following locations are or were affiliated with Disintegration:
- This element was created by BZPower and C.I.R.C.L.E. member Toa_Ausar.
- Necrovak, "The Shadowed One", and Tren Krom have or had limited, non-elemental Disintegration powers, while Benevite Vahki wield a Power Gun capable of being set for disintegration.
|Elements & Powers|
|Spherus Magna||Elements||Darkness | Fire | Ice | Iron | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Water|
|Elements||Primary||Air | Brimstone | Crystal | Earth | Elasticity | Electricity | Fire | Fungi | Ice | Iron|
Jungle | Lightning | Magma | Plasma | Stone | Water
|Secondary||Density | Energy | Fate | Gravity | Health | Insects | Light | Magnetism|
Moonglow | Power Scream | Psionics | Radiation | Rahi | Shadow | Sonics
Storms | Weather
|Tertiary||Anger | Darkness | Disintegration | Fear | Hunger | Poison | Shattering | Sleep|
Spirits | Technology
|Powers||Legendary||Creation | Life | Time|
|Other||Acid | Heat | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Sand | Shape-Shifting | Stasis|
Telekinesis | Telepathy | Teleportation | Vacuum
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|